* # 06 # - IMEI number.
* # 06 # and press the left "soft key" - Firmware Version
* 3370 #, cancellation # 3370 # - EFR (Enhanced Full Rate) - the system for improved quality of communication in GSM phones due to the battery pack faster (about 5%). EFR uses advanced encryption to improve the sound quality, without increasing bandwidth.
* 4720 #, cancellation # 4720 # - HRM (Half Rate Modulation) - prolongs battery life somewhere in the 30%, due to a decrease of about half the bandwidth. In Velcom network it is not working.
Locks the device. Pull out the device SIM card, turn on, dial * # 0606 # and press the left "soft key": The unit will display for installed it locks.
Changes can not be made from the menu, they can be made only by means of the track. keyboard shortcuts:
** 042 * Old Pin 2 Pin 2 * New * New PIN # 2
in most cases StaryyPin 0000.
It is also possible to change the PIN2 using the trail. combination (GSM):
** 042 * Old PIN * New PIN # 2
or by using the menu 7-4-2 the PIN2 and then change it by pressing the left key under the screen. (Soft key)
Checking the firmware version
To see the firmware version, you should click the Menu button and then 9-8-2, then press the left button under the screen.
Or * # 06 # & "green button", and the left button.
Rapid change interface language
This is achieved by entering:
* # 0000 # & "green key" = automatic language selection
* # 0001 # & "green key" = English
* # 0030 # & "green key" = Greek
* # 0031 # & "green key" = Danish
* # 0032 # & "green key" = French
* # 0034 # & "green key" = Spanish
* # 0039 # & "green key" = Italian
* # 0049 # & "green key" = German
* # 0090 # & "green key" = Turkish
Type of speech coding
* # 3370 # & "green key" = activate Enhanced Full Rate.
The sound quality increases, with time in standby mode is reduced by about 5%!
# 3370 # & "green key" = Deactivate Enhanced Full Rate
* # 4720 # & "green key" = activate Half Rate Mode.
The sound quality is reduced, but the time in standby mode is increased to 30%!
# 4720 # & "green key" = Deactivate Half Rate Mode
Turning on the phone without a SIM card
* # 0606 # & left key (soft key)
Restore original settings
You can reset all the settings and get the original, the original setting:
* # 9999 # & "green key" = Do not change the settings related to network and SIM card
Voice mail (Voice mail) - Press <1> and hold for a few seconds
codes (International country codes) - Press <0> and then the left key
Disabling Call (Ringer off) - Press <*> and hold for several seconds.
Keypad lock (Keylock) - Press <#> and hold for several seconds.
Increase the time in standby mode
According SIEMENS materials:
- 1 minute backlight corresponds to 1 hour of standby time.
- 10 seconds of the menu is 15 minutes in standby mode.
- The minute transmit a broadcast message corresponds to 30 minutes of standby time
- Connect the phone to another base station is equal to 1 hour in standby mode
- Turning on the phone and its subsequent registration in the network takes 2 hours from standby mode.
Settings for saving battery:
1. Turn on the infrared port only when necessary - you can assign one of the softkeys (8-4-1 or 2)
2. You can configure the CB so as to use one of the softkeys to read (8-4-1 or 2)
3. Use the backlight only when necessary (8-5-2)
4. Avoid a permanent switch the phone off and then register online
5. Use a vibrating alert only when necessary. Do not use the vibrate mode on permanently
6. Turn off automatic network registration (6-3)
7. The battery in the S25 is rather weak. To save energy, set on s25 to shut down automatically every night. You can easily turn on the phone this morning. This option is in the menu under the clock.
8. Temporary backlight off (keypad lock to be activated), simply press the End button (with a red phone).
As you can quickly disable the vibrate mode?
The fastest way - switch your phone into professional mode (expert mode, see instructions) and then sequentially press the three buttons - Menu - 3 - 5 to activate or deactivate the vibrator.